FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does this work?
1. If you have a do not have a doctor recommendation card, you can obtain one by signing up HERE at
2. If you already have your recommendation or once you obtain your card, please Sign Up. During the sign up process you will need to upload your doctor recommendation card and driver's license.
3. Shortly after you submit your registration, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that you electronically sign a Membership Agreement and include Payment Information; you will NOT be charged anything until you actually place your order. The name on all Credit/Debit Cards must match that of the registered member.
4. LOG IN AND PLACE YOUR ORDER Once your registration has been processed, you will receive another email confirming you membership and online account. Use your online account information to log in and browse our wide range of organic products. Place your order online or place your order with one of our Compassionate Care providers at 1-866-4-MEDICINE.
5. ENTER SHIPPING INFORMATION Once your order is placed, you will be asked to submit your shipping information. Be sure to be accurate when entering the address and confirm that it is correct.
6. RECEIVE YOUR MEDICATION Receive fast and discreet next-day* delivery once you order as a verified patient. Check out our FAQ page, or give us a call at 1-866-4-MEDICINE if you have any questions.
Although these steps seem lengthy, the entire process should only take a few minutes.
What if I have questions with my order?
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-4-MEDICINE with any questions regarding your order.
How does the shipping work?
Farm Fresh MMD offers free next business day shipping to California patients on orders that total $65 or more and deliveries within the city of Riverside, Ca. For orders under $65, there is a $14 shipping and delivery fee.
Our cut-off time for next business day delivery is 5:00 pm.
Orders placed anytime before cut-off on Monday-Thursday will arrive the following business day. Shipments usually arrive between 6:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., but delivery may be later or earlier depending on the routing the drivers use. Any orders placed after 5:00 p.m. will be shipped as soon as possible, but we cannot guarantee your order will arrive the following day.
Can I get delivery on a Saturday?
If you submit an order totaling $65 or more on Friday, we will deliver it on Saturday for an additional $20 fee. Certain remote locations do not have the option of free Saturday delivery, and we will contact you if this is the case. Cost for Saturday delivery on orders less than $65 is $30.
You must call and speak to a representative in order to coordinate a Saturday Delivery.
All other orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday for deliveries on Tuesday.
Are you closed on any holidays?
Farm Fresh MMD will be closed on January 1, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25. Deliveries that may normally take place on these holidays will be delayed until the following business day. orders placed on these holidays may also be delayed by one business day.
What are the benefits to having Medicinal Cannabis delivered to my home?
- My current medical condition makes it difficult for me to patronize storefront dispensaries.
- There are no storefront dispensaries near me.
- I like to take my time when making my decision and don’t like to feel rushed.
- I prefer to maintain my privacy when it comes to my medicinal choices.
- I am comforted by having the security of ordering online in my own home.
- Having my Medicinal Cannabis delivered to my door step is easy, convenient, and saves me valuable time and energy.
- Everyone likes to receive a package in the mail:)!
Is medical cannabis legal?
Medical cannabis use and possession is legal in California as long as the individual has a medical marijuana recommendation from a physician and is a California resident. Cannabis is a controlled substance according to the federal government, but the current US Justice Department has stated it will respect state law regarding legal medical marijuana patients and legal medical marijuana delivery. Click here for more information.
What is a medical marijuana recommendation? How can I get a one? A California physician can recommend the use of medical marijuana for treating a wide number of health problems usually related to managing pain, anxiety, inflammation, muscle spasm or seizures, nausea, and/or appetite for a resident of California. The medical marijuana recommendation allows us to verify that a patient can legally possess/use medical marijuana and can receive medical marijuana deliveries.
California residence can obtain a recommendation for medical cannabis in the comfort of your own home at www.420recs.com
Why do you only deliver in Riverside, CA?
We are located in Riverside, CA and can do local deliveries but our focus is to service patients in need throughout California.
Delivery orders will be processed upon the completion of the order and delivered within an hour.
Is there anyone that I can talk to about how to treat my medical condition?
We can give you non-professional opinions and anecdotes on what types of medical marijuana MAY help with whatever you are seeking to treat. We cannot give you medical advice, and we do not have any certified medical professionals on staff. It is important to seek professional advice from a physician on how to treat your medical condition with cannabis.
I really like a product that you do not currently carry, is there any way you could start providing it?
We encourage all input and are happy to look in to providing what our patient/members need to help them with their conditions.
Can I donate using cash instead of a debit or credit card?
In order to process and ship an order, we need payment by a credit card. For deliveries, cash is accepted.
Do you accept returns?
To insure that our products are top quality we cannot accept any returns and all donations are final. If for some reason you are dissatisfied with the service or medical cannabis products you received, please contact us so that we can help address any problems
Do you accept medical marijuana patients under 21?
Our policy is not to accept medical marijuana patients or patient caregivers under 21.
Is there a limit on how much medical marijuana I can order?
Yes. First time patients are limited to medical marijuana deliveries that include no more than 1 oz (28 grams) total of bud their first week with us. Returning patients may order up to 3 oz (84 grams) per week. Hash, honey oil, and other cannabis concentrates are limited to 1/2 oz (14 grams) per order. Large orders of medical marijuana edibles or tinctures are limited by how many we have on hand.
Is there a minimum order?
No, we require a $65 minimum order for free shipping and deliveries, for orders under $65, there is a $14 shipping delivery fee.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
from cannabis contains chemicals, including benzene and lead, which are known
to the State of California to cause cancer. Certain cannabis products sold here
contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth
defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.